Whether a fan, supporter, or member of Dancers’ Group, our resources and services are a direct benefit of your involvement in our community.
As part of one of the largest dance communities in the country, Dancers’ Group promotes the visibility and viability of dance. We provide resources to artists, the dance community, and audiences through programs and services that are as collaborative and innovative as the creative process.
If you’re already a Dancers’ Group member, renew your membership here.
Community: (FREE) Join now!
- Receive information on Dancers’ Group’s activities and important news items
- Receive a weekly list of upcoming performances
- List your discounts, opportunities, auditions and more for free in our DG Weekly Email
- Receive timely email action alerts and special community opportunities
- Pick up In Dance for free at Dancers’ Group’s office or one of our local drop-off locations
- Enjoy the many artist resources on Dancers’ Group’s website, including: Health Care Guide, Media Seminar from SF Arts, Guide to Obtaining Music Rights, Festivals & Showcases Guide, and Performance Forecasting Calendar
- All Community benefits plus:
- Receive DG Weekly, our ebulletin with job and audition listings, free and discounted tickets, discounts to workshops, opportunities, grant info, news and more
- Get In Dance mailed to you first class – 10 issues each year
- Access to information on upcoming Grant Deadlines
- Bay Area Dance Week Registration Discount
- Discount on Zipcar registration and annual fee
- All Individual benefits plus:
- Discounts on:
- Bay Area Dance Week Ads
- In Dance Advertising: Classified & Display Ads
- Postcard Distribution
- Public Relations Do-It-Yourself Guide and Media Contact List
Do you want benefits for your staff?
Join as an Individual or Company Member and for $30 you can identify up to 3 contacts who will receive DG Weekly, weekly performance reminders, and other news updates. For an additional $60, you can also get 3 additional copies of In Dance delivered to those in your organization. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For current fiscal sponsees, you can renew your fiscal sponsorship online here or by calling the office at 415-920-9181. If you are interested in fiscal sponsorship, please review our Overview of Fiscal Sponsorship.
Through community support, we are able to:
- Present over 30 free, public performance events each year including our popular Rotunda Dance Series, ONSITE and 2nd Sundays.
- Amplify the work of the dance community by getting the word out through ebulletins, Facebook, Twitter, California Dance Network, and more.
- Provide a free online performance calendar of dance performances and events happening throughout the greater Bay Area.
- Publish In Dance, distributed freely to the community each month. Readers get in-depth information about specific artists and critical analysis of the field as a whole.
- Support over 125 local choreographers, companies, and community dance projects through our fiscal sponsorship program.
- Provide professional opportunities including internships and artist development workshops on a variety of career, artistic and business topics.
- Offer dance artists and organizations support through re-granting programs such as CA$H Grant, Lighting Artists in Dance Award and New Stages for Dance.
- Advocate for dance at the local, state, and federal level.
How can I help Dancers’ Group?
- Volunteer at one of our free events
- Spread the word about our programs and services
- Share community information with us
- Attend our many free events such as 2nd Sundays and the Rotunda Dance Series
- Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter feed
- Make a donation to Dancers’ Group or one of our many projects
- And if you are not currently a member, please consider supporting Dancers’ Group by becoming one today