Mbongui Square Festival is a community project that promotes ethnic diversity and encourages the intersectionality of art forms. The festival creates a bridge between local, national and international artists to enrich the local experience and reinforce the vision of a society that coalesces through the art of dance, music, spoken word poetry, and visual arts.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Commitment: attendance of 1 planning meeting within 10 days leading up to event.
• Floaters: Assist performing artists in preparations during event
• Set-up/clean up dressing room area for performing artists
• Assist with at least one of the following in its entirety: set-up or clean-up of the festival
• Assist director and staff members where needed
• Assist at the box office
• Assist at the vending tables (food, drinks, product sales)
PS: Compensation and more details to be discussed at first meeting.
Email: email@example.com, 415-6069064.