Kid Stock, a San Francisco-based arts nonprofit specializing in children’s theater experiences, is seeking instructors to join our team of teaching artists, who serve as counselors/directors at our summer.
Kid Stock Theater Camps provide a crash course in musical theater in a safe and sanitary pod format (14 camper max), where all campers receive a part in an original musical and learn the show over the course of 3 weeks, culminating in a filmed video performance for friends and family to enjoy for years to come!
– Training/strong skills in multiple departments (song, dance, drama, arts & crafts)
– Ability to create and implement lesson plans
– Ability to communicate and collaborate with a team
– Experience/training working with children ages 5–14
– Experience/training in the performing arts (onstage and backstage) preferred
-Must be comfortable with teaching a wide range of abilities and temperaments of children…and adults