Dance Center Manager
Reporting to the Director of Education, the Dance Center Manager plays an important role in Alonzo King LINES Ballet’s ability to offer accessibility to dance year-round to the Bay Area.
As a key member of the Dance Center team, this position will manage programs, oversee scheduling, and take the lead on Dance Center general operations and systems. Additionally, the Dance Center Manager will strengthen and improve overall organizational functionality. The Manager is also responsible for establishing and maintaining effective teamwork and communication within the Dance Center team, including teachers and staff, with the ultimate goal of fostering strength and sustainability for Alonzo King LINES Ballet’s largest community effort.
Weekdays, 40 hours
Dance Center Coordinators
Two positions – Daytime and Evening Coordinators.
Both will be responsible for:
- Provide general organizational administrative support
- Comply with all policies and procedures of the Dance Center
- Process class sales, student check-in and accounts receivables
- Provide exceptional customer service: answer incoming phone calls on the general information line and greet incoming clients for Dance Center and LINES Ballet
- Supervise work exchange volunteers during each shift
- Dance Center daily financial reporting
- Handle short term rental inquiries and bookings
- Track inventory of office and janitorial supplies and order, in consultation with the Senior Dance Center Coordinator
- Contribute to facility upkeep – overseeing twice daily studio cleaning, maintenance and repairs and as needed hands-on upkeep (minor repairs, supply stocking, etc.)
Looking for an opportunity to take more classes or do not have funds for class? Here is a great way to earn them: Work Exchange (WEX) at LINES Dance Center. You will earn free classes, studio rentals, or workshops. We ask for a minimum of a four hour commitment each week.
Monday through Friday there are two shifts available (9am-1pm or 5-8pm). There is a single shift on Saturday and Sunday from 9am- 1pm.
We ask for a three month commitment and steady attendance.
For full description of these jobs, visit linesballet.org/about/employment
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the job title in the email subject line.
26 Seventh Street