This is an hourly, non-exempt employee position for approx. 10 hours/week at $35-50/hour, depending on experience. BIPOC and LGBTQ+ people strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: Fri, April 30
Contact IAM for complete Job Description.
– General Operations: Oversee weekly mail pick up at P.O. Box in San Francisco, bank deposits, and related record-keeping; prepare donor acknowledgement letters; and oversee updates to IAM website using WordPress.
– Financial: Support processing payment requests by fiscally sponsored projects; Support monthly financial tasks, including Quickbooks data entry, sending monthly financial reports to fiscally sponsored projects, and related record-keeping.
– Additional projects as assigned by ED.
– Strong desire to support IAM’s mission
– Commitment to diversity and inclusion
– Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in nonprofit operations/admin
– Quickbooks experience required
Email is preferred