Two positions – Daytime and Evening Coordinators.
Both will be responsible for:
- Provide general organizational administrative support
- Comply with all policies and procedures of the Dance Center
- Process class sales, student check-in and accounts receivables
- Provide exceptional customer service: answer incoming phone calls on the general information line and greet incoming clients for Dance Center and LINES Ballet
- Supervise work exchange volunteers during each shift
- Dance Center daily financial reporting
- Handle short term rental inquiries and bookings
- Track inventory of office and janitorial supplies and order, in consultation with the Senior Dance Center Coordinator
- Contribute to facility upkeep – overseeing twice daily studio cleaning, maintenance and repairs and as needed hands-on upkeep (minor repairs, supply stocking, etc.)
26 7th Street, 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Dance Center Daytime/Evening Coordinator” in the email subject line.