Cal Poly Humboldt: Tenure Track Faculty – Department of Dance, Music and Theatre (Dance)

Contributed By:  Cal Poly Humboldt

See more: jobs , opportunities

An earned MFA or equivalent in Dance or related field from an accredited college or university is required at the time of appointment. To view full vacancy announcement, requirements, and submit an application please see: