Choose the level that’s right for you
Whether a fan, supporter, or member of Dancers’ Group, our resources and services are a direct benefit of your involvement in our community.
As part of one of the largest dance communities in the country, Dancers’ Group promotes the visibility and viability of dance. We provide resources to artists, the dance community, and audiences through programs and services that are as collaborative and innovative as the creative process.
If you’re already a Dancers’ Group member, renew your membership here.
- Performances This Week emails
- Weekly emails featuring audition & Job notices, artistic opportunities, new, and more
- Access to a Grant Calendar of upcoming deadlines
- Browse artist resources (no login required) on Dancers' Group's website
- Action Alerts about arts policy and special opportunities
- Pick up In Dance for free at Dancers' Group's office or one of our 36 drop-off locations
Questions about membership?
Through community support we are able to:
- Present over 30 free, public performance events each year including our popular Rotunda Dance Series and ONSITE.
- Amplify the work of the dance community by getting the word out in print and online.
- Provide a free email and online performance calendar of dance performances and events happening throughout the greater Bay Area.
- Publish In Dance, distributed freely to the community each month. Readers get in-depth information about specific artists and critical analysis of the field as a whole.
- Support over 125 local choreographers, companies, and community dance projects through our fiscal sponsorship program.
- Provide professional opportunities including internships and artist development workshops on a variety of career, artistic and business topics.
- Offer dance artists and organizations support through re-granting programs CA$H Grant and Lighting Artists in Dance.
- Advocate for dance at the local, state, and federal level.
WHAT IS FISCAL SPONSORSHIP?
Dancers’ Group’s fiscal sponsorship program provides administrative guidance that can help you raise money to support your dance.