Electronic Deposit Information
New as of 5/14/2020:
Invoices, Reimbursements and Per Diem requests can be paid electronically when Bank information is provided
Dancers’ Group has added an option to deposit payments electronically in the Withdraw Funds forms.
- Bank details are provided by the individual or business payee.
- The accuracy of Bank Information is the responsibility of the entity submitting the request for payment.
- The individual or business will provide the following bank details:
- Name of the Bank
- Routing number for the bank (usually 9 digits)
- Checking account number (usually 8-12 digits)
Staff are available for virtual meetings to answer questions about these changes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting.
For questions about international wire transfers, please contact email@example.com