As of March 2020, Dancers’ Group is reviewing its paid membership program and has extended all memberships through December 2021.
If you’re interested in becoming a new member, consider joining at our free Community level.
- Weekly emails featuring audition & job notices, artistic opportunities, grant deadlines, local news, and more
- Access to a Grant Calendar of upcoming deadlines
- Browse artist resources (no login required) on Dancers’ Group’s website
- Action alerts about arts policy and special opportunities
- Access to current and past issues of In Dance, a quarterly, digital publication
If you’re a current member, let us know if you need to update your account information.
Questions about membership?
Through community support we are able to:
- Amplify the work of the dance community by getting the word out online.
- Provide a free email and online performance calendar of dance performances and events happening throughout the greater Bay Area.
- Publish In Dance, distributed freely to the community each month. Readers get in-depth information about specific artists and critical analysis of the field as a whole.
- Support over 125 local choreographers, companies, and community dance projects through our fiscal sponsorship program.
- Provide professional opportunities including internships and artist development workshops on a variety of career, artistic, and business topics.
- Offer dance artists and organizations support through the CA$H re-granting program.
- Advocate for dance at the local, state, and federal level.