Dancers’ Group has moved to a free community member model.
We value connecting (with you) and sharing (what you’re doing).
Join now as a free Community Member
For existing members no action is needed and your membership will be automatically renewed each year.
- Weekly emails featuring audition & job notices, artistic opportunities, grant deadlines, local news, and more
- Access to a Grant Calendar of upcoming deadlines
- Browse artist resources (no login required) on Dancers’ Group’s website
- Action alerts about arts policy and special opportunities
- Access to current and past issues of In Dance, a quarterly, digital publication
By removing a financial barrier—like paid membership—our hope is that this will encourage more engagement, learning, and sharing throughout our dynamic dance ecosystem. We’re proud that you’ve joined with us to continue to make dance visible and viable.
If you’re a current member, let us know if you need to update your account information
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Through community support we are able to:
- Amplify the work of the dance community by getting the word out online.
- Provide a free email and online performance calendar of dance performances and events happening throughout the greater Bay Area.
- Publish In Dance, distributed freely to the community each month. Readers get in-depth information about specific artists and critical analysis of the field as a whole.
- Support over 125 local choreographers, companies, and community dance projects through our fiscal sponsorship program.
- Provide professional opportunities including internships and artist development workshops on a variety of career, artistic, and business topics.
- Offer dance artists and organizations support through the CA$H re-granting program.
- Advocate for dance at the local, state, and federal level.