Electronic Deposit Information
Invoices and Per Diem requests can be paid electronically when Bank information is provided.
Dancers’ Group has added an option to deposit payments electronically in the Withdraw Funds forms.
- Bank details are provided by the individual or business payee.
- The accuracy of Bank Information is the responsibility of the entity submitting the request for payment.
- The individual or business will provide the following bank details:
- Routing number for the bank (usually 9 digits)
- Checking account number (usually 8-12 digits)
Please allow up to two weeks for your request to be processed — when submitting invoices for payment, it takes an additional 4-6 business days for the business to receive payment.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
For questions about international wire transfers, please contact email@example.com.